Monday, November 3, 2008

I 4 ONE WILL BE GLAD WHEN TOMORROW IS DONE

So tomorrow is election day and I will be glad that it is over at least as far as the deciding goes. Regardless of the reader's political affilation, I congratulate everyone that ran a "clean" campaign for expressing their views and trying to get the representatives they wanted elected.

I am less proud of those intrusive telephone robots which called me over the weekend. I would have thought if you really wanted my vote in one direction or the other, you might take the time to place a live telephone call. Hopefully we can opt out of such calls in the future.

The real work will start in the new year for our elected officials to come together where there are commonalities (are there any?). I guess I would not be writing this blog if I wasn't a tad bit social but hopefully a few folks out there are reading and following it.

There has been some great art up on eBay recently. I will try and put up some pictures as auctions are still running on pieces that I consider good value. If you see one, please send me the item number or a URL so I can check it out.

Everybody please vote if you are able tomorrow and good luck to all the candidates!

Phil

No comments: